Doors Open 6:00 PM
The Rockleigh, 26 Paris Ave., Rockleigh, NJ
Dress to Impress
All tickets and Sponsorships will be honored at the April event.
We appreciate your patience and are grateful for your support.
The St. Joseph’s Health Foundation is pleased to announce our fifth annual Fashion With Compassion to benefit St. Joseph’s Health Children’s Hospital. The event will be held at The Rockleigh in Rockleigh, NJ. Guests will enjoy an evening of sipping, shopping and mingling with fabulous foods, fine wines and a marketplace of fashion-forward vendors. In addition, there will be dancing, a silent auction, a high end raffle, and more for all the fashionistas in attendance.Proceeds from the event will benefit the $55 Million renovation of The Women’s & Children’s Pavilion at St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital. Renovations will include:
- Transforming eight clinical units, encompassing 106,000 square feet across five floors.
- Improving the Labor & Delivery/Postpartum experience, providing comfort and privacy, and promoting the bonding of mother and child.
- Enhancing our state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, one of the largest in New Jersey, for family-centered care.
- Expanding our Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, for children with the most complex and emergent conditions.
- Expanding spaces for Child Life: A Playroom, where holistic therapies take place, and a new teen activity room.
A Member of St. Joseph’s Health
Foundation Office: 973-754-GIVE (4483) • 703 Main Street, Paterson, NJ
Sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of Saint Elizabeth